Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Lawn Fawn shaker card with Tonic craft kit 11

  Today I,m showing how I incorporated Lawn Fawn products in with the Tonic studios monthly craft kit #11. The dies that I received from this kit are Christmas related. July is the month of the year that crafter's start to play Christmas! You can get all your stamps and dies out that you have not seen for 6 months and get started on your winter holiday cards and tags (without looking crazy) :)

  For this card I really wanted to make a shaker card and I already had the Lawn Fawn critter huggers deer cut out and ready to paste. This was a fun and easy peezy card to make.





I also have my first YouTube video of this card in action. Enjoy!




Supplies used:

Lawn Fawn woodland critter huggers die 
Lawn Fawn spring sprig die
Tonic craft kit 11
Fuse tool and pocket
Pretty pink posh marshmallow sequins
Martha Stewart star sequins
Distress ink: espresso, antique linen and worn lipstick
White gel pen
Mama elephant sentiment 

No comments:

Post a Comment