Saturday, June 16, 2018

Happy Papa’s Day, for Lawnfawnatics challenge 30



        This is a card that my daughter helped with. She did color the sprinkles and also helped with the sentiment and colors to be used. Making this card did help her get off of the tablet and be entertained. Three things were accomplished; the tablet was put down, a card was made and my daughter was not bored.



Here is a card that I made with some of the same Lawn Fawn dies.




Have a great Father’s Day with your family!

2 comments:

  1. ha!! LOVE these treats on vacation!! soooo cute!! and fabbie idea!! thank you SO MUCH for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How funny! Treats on vacation I never put those words together. I was just thinking of how good an ice cream is on a hot beach day.

      Delete