Saturday, June 16, 2018

Father’s Day card for Lawnfawnatics challenge 30

Hello Fellow Readers,

    I love the toadally awesome Lawn Fawn set. The toads are cool looking and the bayou backdrop goes perfect with it. I used alcohol inks for the background and embossing powder on the frame while adding Nuvo ivory seashell drops to some of the leaves. The flying toad was dressed in a hat and glasses from impression obsessions. This card was a lot of fun, definitely not clean and simple.





Have a great father’s Day!

2 comments:

  1. this is awesome!! what an AMAZING background!! love the blues!! LOVE the hat and shades on the frog, too! ha!!! amazing! thank you SO MUCH for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kindness. I am trying to keep this blog active with all my free time. Lawnfawnatics challenges help me take the time to blog about my crafting and I do enjoy writing.

      Delete