Sunday, March 8, 2015

dream big bunnies


    I have made a card for the lawn fawn lawnscape challenge. This weeks challenge is poka dots and stripes. I hope you like my card i used some lawn fawn bunny critters. Easter is on its way so i have been wanting to use these cute bunnies lately.

I colored the bunnies with copics And used a sakura glitter gelly roll pen for the dots.  I added a puff to the bunnies tails by using Rangers liquid pearls petal pink paint. I touched up the card with Rangers diamond stickles. The gold sequins i used are by Doodlebug. The clothes pin is by Recollection. The banner die I used is from Mama Elephant. I stamped out Dream Big onto the banner using Lawn Fawn's clairs and sallys abc's. The hot air balloon is from Dear lizzy, I turned it into a shaker hot air balloon and it has seed beads and a star bead inside. The clouds at the top are by Lawn Fawn And the big one's  at the bottom are by Mamma Elephant. I hope you enjoy.

Thanks,

Kristen

lawnscaping challenge

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing card! You created such a sweet and adorable scene! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the sparkle you added! What a great touch to an already fabulous card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete