Tuesday, February 24, 2015

lawnscaping birthday card challenge

    Today I have a birthday card to share. I made this one to enter into the Lawnscaping challenge.


   Here is a picture that shows the card in it's natural lighting:


    And here is one that shows its Sparkle and Shine:




   You can see the Zig wink of stella sparkle on the birdies and the Rangerglossy accents that are on the balloons. I also added dots with diamond Ranger stickles. The confetti is from Doodlebug Same as the patterend patterned paper. The stamps that I have used are from Lawn Fawn. I used Distress ink for the background of my scallop cut paper. The last thing i added was brown chalk ink to the edges of my card base.


Enjoy:)


Here is the link if you are interested in learning what a lawnscaping challenge is. 

http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com/2015/02/lawnscaping-challenge-birthday.html#links



2 comments:

  1. Very cute birthday scene! Those birds and balloons are adorable! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your mix of patterned papers and your sunset sky. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping for our 100th Challenge!

    ReplyDelete