Saturday, September 12, 2015

Happy Harvest


Its been a few days since I submitted my card and I just found out that I won an honorable gnome, yay!!!!!



    It is a tradition to celebrate the Harvest of crops this time of year. I want to share a card that I was very happy to make, this stamp set is just so much fun!!!


The stamp set I used is made by Lawn Fawn and the name of it is Happy Harvest. I started out by stamping the scarecrow and birds and than I did a lot of masking. I colored the image in using copic markers and I added some Wink of Stella for a touch of glitter. For the sky I used distress ink. To add texture I used candy corn twine from Lawn Fawn. I also added a leaf using Lawn Fawn's small stitched leafs and I dye cut it using paper from Doodlebug Designs. I did add Wink of Stella to the leaf and glossy accents for texture.




I choose to add the sentiment on the inside of the card with a wheelbarrow of pumpkins. How cute.  I will be entering my card into the Lawnscaping Challenge, for more information follow the link at the bottom of my page. Thanks for stopping by, and Happy Harvest month!!!!!:)




                                         Lawnscaping Challenge No.113

                                             

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable scene you've created! I love this stamp set!! I love how you ised the tiny leave dies too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah!!! How gorgeous is that scene!! You must have done a whole lot of masking!! It certainly paid off. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete