Friday, September 25, 2015

Practice is essential and is the key to Perfection.



    Today I am reviewing the online card class that I am taking. Watercolor for card makers: exploring mediums. It's nice to take a class just to review what you might already know. I think it gives the artist some things to practice on. This is actually the first online class that I have taken. To be honest I was a little disappointed at first, I had thought that the class was too easy and that there was nothing for me to learn from it. As I started following the videos and joining in on the lessons it became a fun way to practice my watercolor skills.

Today I worked with my watercolor Derwent Inktense pencils. This is just a quick practice painting that I did.


Quick and easy, not any masterpiece :)
Practice makes perfect.


    My thought is that if anyone is struggling out there with there Art skills, like I am, is to just practice and have fun. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment